Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hamara Bajaj- An era is going to End !


Hamara Bajaj.....I still remember those days, when the TV commercial comes in my childhood and I was in dreams to own one. And later on, in my youngster days, I owned one 'Hamara Bajaj' scooter and pridefully rides it with the punch lines, Hamara Bajaj. I have seen My Dad, Uncle and most of the people using this so efficient, fuel efficient, over loading capable machine, and not so much expensive in terms of maintainable machines called as scooter. Now, As Bajaj has come with the announcement today, that they are going to shut the production of Scooter, in favor of Motorcycle, its sad to see, that one time, every middle class's 'Hamara Bajaj' is going on en end.

Lets see now, Motorcycles on which Bajaj is planning to play big, how far will go or how long this era will go on.

1 comment: